Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mickey Dressed Up for Halloween!

These *might* be the last set of Halloween cookies I make this month - October 31 will be here before we know it!  My cousin Barb loves Halloween so I made her some cookies and shipped them off earlier this week.  I took some photos of the packaging, but my camera kept losing power and didn't save all of the photos.  I can't wait for her to receive them so she can let me know how they traveled, since this was the first time I have shipped cookies.



I am so glad, though, that these photos did save, because these were my favorites - Mickey Mouse as a ghost and as a vampire!  They're not too scary....I did have to go online to find some guides on drawing Mickey Mouse....did you know there are two "M's" when you draw him?  The first M frames the top of his face, and the his tongue makes the second "M."  Do you see them in the vampire Mickey?  Cool, huh?



In case I don't get to post again before Halloween - have a safe and fun Halloween!   

2 comments: