Friday, January 7, 2011

More Football!


My friend Kim asked me to make Philadelphia Eagles cookies.  Hmmm, no Kopykake projector to try to make that logo.....and I was worried I wouldn't be able to match their teal-blue colors, either!

Well, I think I did okay on the color - it's interesting mixing Americolor drops to see if I get the right shade.  I was so worried about the color, that I don't think I spent enough time getting my consistency of flood icing thin enough.  Insert *big sigh* here.  Luckily the birthday boy will be more interested in eating the cookies than analyzing them.  :)   Oh, and the 18 is for his favorite player, Jeremy Maclin.

Lots to still learn about decorating cookies, but I am very grateful for my friends who give me chances to experiment.  Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment