Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snowflakes Inspired By A Gift Tag!

Ok, let me admit this now.... I am addicted to making snowflake cookies!  I'm not sure if this is because I cut tons of paper snowflakes in elementary school....or because snowflakes were actually one thing I could sketch....or because I once took a most reflective walk in a perfect winter night with light snowfall....but whatever the reason, I LOVE SNOWFLAKES!

And, I love these snowflakes, too.  They were inspired by a gift tag and wrapping paper I bought this year.  Hope it's okay to have some black/white wrapping paper at Christmas!  It's actually very "elegant" which is definitely a contrast to the rest of my home. :-)

I also receive such inspiration from other "cookiers" especially those who share their talents on Flickr.  Some of these were especially inspired by IndulgeDesserts on Flickr.  I'm not quite where she is on her piping skills, but I'm working on it!  Hope you enjoy seeing these as much as I enjoyed making them.



1 comment: